Auburn State Bank outgrew its 1950’s era headquarters in downtown Auburn, Nebraska. A new main bank was planned adjacent to their existing building so that operations could continue during construction. The new building and renovation of the original building incorporated elements from the historic town center to be a full part of the urban area. The new building included new customer spaces, the bank’s offices, teller line and vault. The old structure is remodeled as a call center and staff office and break areas.